AGNES™ is a telemedicine device aggregation appliance responsible for gathering and distributing patient medical information in real time and independent of any video conferencing system network.
The AGNES™ Web Portal offers real-time video, audio and data transmitted from the patient location, allowing physicians to see, hear and view appropriate test results.
AGNES™ runs under Windows® with specialized medical device drivers and customized web services capable of secure, real time streaming.
AGNES™ 3.0 Features
• Remote physician side completely browser based. No installation and zero cost.
• Allows for complete physician mobility
• No specialized communications equipment required
• Complete Data capture of medical quality audio, visual and data into an EMR
• Both TCP and UPD based video and audio streaming available
• Integrates with a full line of medical devices for general and specialized care, including:
• Ability to transfer any forms or other medical documents between participants in the medical encounter
• Fully secured using configurable authorization sources, as well as end-to-end encryption
• Multi-lingual support