AMD's IMEDS enables medical professionals to provide remote wireless consultations with patients anywhere, anytime in your facility.
AMD's IMEDS is specifically designed forapplications where a small, battery powered, wireless mobile system is required.
AMD's IMEDS can be configured for wireless or wired use and can be integrated with AMD's diagnostic scope platform, AMD's General Exam Camera, AMD's Stethoscope.
Although AMD Global Telemedicine does not provide video conferencing, AMD partners with the world's leading manufacturers to assure smooth integrations with AMD's products and solution. The AMD-IMEDS is also compatible with your current video conferencing system or the video conferencing system of your choice.
The options are limitless...Let your imagination roam!
- Rapidly deployable cart
- Offers mobility and portability
- Can be configured for right-handed or left-handed usage
- Can be integrated with either hardware based or software based video conferencing codecs
- Adjustable work surface height can be adjusted to accommodate various heights including a wheelchair’s height
- Camera height adjustable to maintain eye contact with patient
- Multiple usage environments including: hospitals, remote clinics, physician’s offices, emergency rooms, intensive care units, outpatient mental health, university medical centers, skilled nursing facilities, prisons and jails, etc.
- Can be customized for various medical applications including: stroke/neurology, psychiatry/mental health, primary care, dermatology, intensive care, orthopedics/surgical follow-up, cardiology, pulmonolgy, emergency/trauma, tele-monitoring, and many more
- High Definition 720p 30/60 fps or 1080p resolution for life-like experience
- Anti-microbial (AMMO) keyboard and mouse (dishwasher safe)
- 10” height adjustable work surface (Work surface: 32”- 42”)
- Five 4” twin wheel precision casters for the ultimate stability
- High-end Aopen Small Form Factor Core 2 Duo E8400/2.5GHz, 2M RAM, 1333FSB, 4GB, Non-ECC, 8000MHz
- Optional integrated wireless or wired laptop
- Highly mobile, small footprint with enclosed power compartment for spill protection
- AES encryption for HIPAA compliancy
- UL 60601 compliant for use in patient care environments
- Optional high performance 3G wireless router and high performance antenna
- Battery powered for true mobility with proven wireless roaming capability
- Optional integration of medical peripheral devices