The AMD-3875 12 Lead Interpretative Electrocardiogram (ECG) for PC combines unparalleled ease-of-use, flexibility and portability in primary care, pediatrics, and cardiology applications. When connected to the serial port of a PC, this 12 Lead ECG converts any Windows® 98/NT platform into a real time 12 Lead ECG machine with Interpretation.
- Length: 7.10"
- Width: 5"
- Height: .88"
- Weight: 11oz
- Power / Electrical: Two 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Intended Use: Resting Electrocardiogram
- Anatomical Sites: Non-invasive device, 12-lead electrocardiogram
- Safety Characteristics: Patient electrically isolated from mains.Patient leakage current
- 10uA Ground leakage current 50uA
- ECG Acquisition: Simultaneous 12-lead Patient Connection: 10-lead patient cable with RFI filter, defibrillator protection and patient isolation.Input impedence >100 MohmFrequency response 0.05-150
- HzSensitivity: 5, 10, 20mm/mVADC resolution 2.44uV/bit
- Analysis & Measurement: Telemed Electrocardiogram