The AMD-3130 E-Scope Stethoscope utilizes state of the art electronic technology to amplify heart, breath and Korotkoff sounds so they become much easier to hear. The sound is pure and clean. Compared to acoustic stethoscopes, murmurs and faint lows are much more distinguishable.
- Supplied with a single adult diaphragm changeable to specialist diaphragm, specialist bell, or pediatric/infant size bells
- Also supplied with a selection of eartips for maximum user comfort
- Output allowing for attachment of a PDA with Pocket Monitor software, a laptop computer with StethView Digital Recording software, a computer for recording in .wav format, and/or a tape recorder or external earphones
- Designed to maximize hearing of heart and lung sounds. A sound selector switch is provided to allow listening in the proper frequency response for either heart sounds or breath sounds.
- Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Frequency Response: Heart Sounds: 100-240 Hz (-3dB) SPL SPL; Breath Sounds: 125 to 350 Hz (-3dB)
- Chestpiece: Stainless Steel
- Binaural: Single-Lumen Tubing Incorporating Electronics